COUNTRY IP BLOCKS™
Block a country with Ease
COUNTRY IP BLOCKS™ is a premium network/website security service. Our services allow users to identify the country location of internet visitors. With our data you can choose to allow or block a country. You can also use our data to more accurately track, for marketing and security purposes, the origins of your network traffic. Blocking a country or blocking multiple countries with our Country IP Database could not be easier.
Our membership plans come with the option of adding an Access Control List Aggregation Module. This module allows members to consolidate their ACLs into the fewest number of legal networks before applying the data to their firewall, IP tables, etc. With this module data can be significantly reduced in size.
Paid members can create dynamic lists through their control panel. Once generated, this ACL will be dynamically updated each time we update our data. Our data is updated every four hours (six times a day), seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our data is available in twelve distinct formats: CIDR, Netmask, IP Range, .htaccess deny, .htaccess allow, Decimal/CIDR, CISCO ACL, PG2, web.config deny, web.config allow, network-object and Cisco bit bucket.
Free services are available using data 30 to 60 days older than current data.
Paid Members can:
- Generate ACLs by country or countries (includes 252 Countries and bogon list).
- Generate ACLs by continent (includes all continents).
- Generate your ACLs in ten distinct formats: CIDR, Netmask, IP Range, .htaccess Deny, .htaccess Allow, Decimal/CIDR, Cisco ACL, PeerGuardian2, web.config deny or web.config allow.
- Generate ACLs sorted by IP or country.
- Output your ACLs with the country code displayed by each network or in the document header.
- Choose to have your selections auto-generated each time we update the database. If you choose this option you will be able to access your ACL through a personalized URL containing your specific Access Control List.
- Paid members who have also purchased the Aggregation Module will be able to aggregate their access control lists, this can reduce the size of some lists by as much as 90%.
We now offer annual and monthly plans
We are proud to announce the release of two new products: CIPB Premium Membership with Aggregation Module, with annual and monthly membership payment plans. Now you can have all the benefits of our regular membership with the added benefit of our Aggregation Module. Imagine being able to reduce the size of your ACLs (Access Control Lists) by 10%, 30%, 50%, 75% or more.
As usual we are interested in your feedback. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.